View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 10:23 PM   #536
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Just got back, and saw the disappointing results.

I am now more convinced than ever that either hoopsguy or AlanT are one of the wizards. Gut feeling, but also their subtle leadings toward people (such as me) that I have a feeling are good. I know this will draw heat from them, but that's not my problem. This is how I feel.

Usually in situations like this, one wolf votes for the lynched person, just to make sure the numbers are there, and the other wolf will vote for someone who is one of there own (unless there's a clear consensus) to seperate themselves. Obviously, this time the two guys that I feel are top suspects voted for the same guy. So unless they are totally mind-fucking us, one is totally clean and the other is totally a wolf. Like I said this is a gut feeling with a little fact based on if they distrust me.

this is what I'm looking at: If either of them lay off me, then that's a good indicator that they are fishy. Then again, now that I said that, they likely won't. I am thinking in circles.

If I die tonight, don't necessarily look at those guys, as it is a traditional bad guy move to kill the guy who is accusing someone the baddies knows is a goody. At the same time, you never know.

This was the stupidest post ever. It accomplished little, but I don't want to waste it.

Sounds like pretty much every WW post to me!

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote