View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 01:43 PM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here we go!

Turn 1 – We lose init. I set up around the buildings to the north, and create strike force there. I unload a lot of weapons onto their Cerberus. Our Marauder IIc blows the RA off their Cerberus while our Warhammer IIc does the same with its RL. Our Gladiator finishes it by destroyed the RT. Meanwhile, a gauss rifle slug from our Highlander IIc busts the head of their Axman and it dies. Our Shadow Hawk IIc busts their Fireball for an engine hit. Their Fireball tumbles. Only the Warhammer Iic took more than 20 damage that turn.

In one turn we took out two mechs and damaged a third. But they keep coming, thinking it might be luck or something?

Turn 2 – We win init. Their Maelstrom begins ot push towards our Archer and to outflank us. I base it with our Dasher and Shadow Hawk Iic, thereby shutting down the route behind the building. I push forward lots more. Their Fireball stands and runs away. I leap our PXH next to it. Our Gladiator bases their Griffin.

Our PXH nails the LA, LT, and CT of their Fireball. Dead mech
Our Rifleman IIc gets a limb blown off on the Maelstrom, RA
Then the Archer’s LRMs hit the enginex3 on their Maelstrom, shutting it down
Our Gladiator cracks their Griffin with hits on the engine, LRM20, foot achator, hand, then destroyed a LL.
Warhammer IIc destroys the LL on their Cobra, the its LA and LT ammo hit – dead mech.
Our Atlas destroys the LL, CT and LT of their Garm.
Highlander IIc destroys the LT of their Griffin and it shuts down

And in two rounds, we have destroyed, or savaged, their Griffin 3M, Fireball, Axman 1N, Cerberus, Maelstrom, Cobra, and Garm.

They head back to the Union DropShip and we let them. Only five mechs escape – Barghest, Berserker, Commando, Stealth, Warhammer

Maelstrom reattach RA, enginex3, gyro
Cerberus, reattach RA, RL, missing RT
Axman missing H

Fireball, H, RT, RA, LL, RL
Cobra RA, H, RT
Garm H, RL, LA, RA

Griffin missing LL, LT

Kills – Gladiator, Highlander IIcx2, Phoenix Hawk, Archer, Warhammer IIc, Atlas

They load back up, and head out, and then land in a large field to the north of Daosho.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote