View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:19 PM   #12
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Demeter's flaws are he's more of a war cleric then a typical bandaid cleric, and he's very brave which means he's more comfortable smacking bad guys with a giant freaking hammer.. and he's humorless. That.. does not exactly meld well with "Lazy free spirit Wizard/Rogue" "Warlock with Old Ones Pact" and "Fighter ex-pirate".. well, at least until they work together

Wizard/Rogue is a unique combination, but it's not THAT crazy, she'll probably leave the Rogue levels behind (maybe one here and there), but having a crossbow to go with her ray of frost/magic missile) is an interesting combo, and I think when the character was being rolled up the general feeling was "Uh oh.. if we have no trap finder the DM is going to drop all types of traps on us.."

And for their next adventure, I was thinking of having them investigate the fact that several woodsmen have gone missing, and lead them into the forest, to battle spiders (of the large and giant nature) and some kind of monster "druid" who resists the fact taht the metahumans are pushing out deeper into the wild lands.

(maybe tie it into the elves getting a wee bit twitchy as the Glory settlers get a bit closer to the traditional homes in the Deep Forest)

the other thing I was thinking of, is moving them back into Klavan City trying to get the additional help they were promised. (being Mayor is NOT going to sit well with the newly minted paladin-Mayor.. the art of being a good feudal lord (to name them: The need to forge compromises and shades of grey does not always sit well with the oaths required of a paladin)