View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 08:50 PM   #3482
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I actually can't find my old FBCB.ini file that was pretty much set how I like and for some reason, I didn't record the values anywhere other than in this thread. Anyway, one of the side effects of my new tinkering is I figured out a way to tweak things to make transfers better.

Basically by changing the quarter seconds to 3600, more guys get minutes across the board, meaning that when you see the transfer pool you actually get some decent talent and the occasional former starter than transfers every season.

It probably helps that I play with inflated talent relative to the game defaults, but I still think it solves the core problem that without giving guys more minutes, you only get mostly not-great players who transfers, with a glut of walk-ons who never logged any minutes at all. I've mostly solved that in my current save by increasing quarter seconds. So that's cool.

Oh, also keeping players reject redshirts off so that guys get mad when the AI still redshirts them and they then transfer as it improves the type of player who'll be available.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 02-27-2021 at 10:48 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote