View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #688
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I know a lot of you have been doing vote analysis quite ably. Good job!

I wanted to do some night analysis

Here's what we know:

N1 - One death, it was the BG
N2 - No deaths

Now, we know that Autumn had the playboy interferer thing going. Taking out the BG on N1 is tough. Either Julio was targeted or was guarding the target, and in some rules sets, I've seen the BG die when that happens, but note an interesting set of words used in the N1 kill, that he died with a smile on his face happy. Could that have been Dallas the playboy either interfering with his BG ness to get him killed or maybe even the killer? Someone else? Or was it just GM EF flowery language.

I suspect the N1 language of happiness fits Dallas as the killer, now that we know that role, so watch future night kills for language to see if they connect up.

On N2, we have no kills or anything in thread. I'd love to hear more about what happened.

And what

Yeah, I don't know what that means but like you say, the odds of the BG successfully protecting on N1 are pretty low

Also I don't think the N2 lack of kill is anything good for the village, as somebody (JAG?) already pointed out

I think we have to look at tarcone tomorrow, just for the integrity of the game. I'm happy with brit today but other than that I'm not sure where to look, other than the guy who is completely AWOL and could be anything.

Hmm, something did just occur to me. If tarcone is the third and final wolf, that could explain the lack of NK on day 2? Here's the list of order precedence:

Order of Night Actions
- Stealth/disguise orders (will be in place for the remaining steps)
- Watch/follow orders (will be in place for the remaining steps)
- Protection orders
- Village attack orders
- Wolf attack orders
- Scan orders

So if Autumn gets duked and tarcone is the last wolf but doesn't have a PM in, does that mean no NK? Or would Autumn's order still get executed? I have no idea how this works usually
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote