View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:07 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let's back up a little bit and set a bit of the stage, for those interested.

I have been playing a long, years spanning dynasty across decades of BattleTech drama right here on FOFC. News that came out today, Nov 18th, has sort of pushed me towards finishing up the final chapter of my dynasty. That news is a virtual release date for long delayed book Interstellar Operations, which has been in the pipeline for roughly four years.

That release, which is probably a few months away in Spring 2015, will hopefully give me rules that I've long wanted for my BattleTech campaign, since I've gone outside the scope of normal rules in the last few chapters (Ever since the chapter called The Opportunity of Chaos).

What I wanted to do was to use my current spark to run more BattleTech with this MechCommander 2 dynasty. I will be incorporating this campaign into the wider story of the Kilts and Commandos mercenary unit, as well as the Celestial Coalition.

In no way shape or form is it required of you to go back and read my other chapters of this dynasty. Nor it is required that you read the next one. I felt having this dynasty stand on its own, away from that mega-dynasty, would be a nice way to breathe and relax and fill things out.

But that's what brings us to today's MC2 dynasty!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote