View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 01:30 AM   #72
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

A harsh but accurate assessment.

We get a bit of glory here for players ranking in the Top 10 in the league in key statistics. Not much of it, as you can see. Tackles, Goals, and Assists tend to go to the better teams, Saves to the worst ones as the good teams tend not to give up a lot of shots that reach the goal. Over half of Komolong's saves came in those final two matches.

Then we need to select a sponsor. I can't put this up to a vote, because there's no way to save from this screen. If I exit out of the game, when I come back in there will just be a different random selection. So you can all yell at me if you don't like what I pick, and I'll try to keep the thoughts in mind for the next year.

Here I'm going with Captain Willy. A bit of guaranteed money -- I don't see us making many of the other objectives. As you might imagine, sponsor money increases drastically as you move up the pyramid. This deal is very similar to what we had last year(32 per match, 45 per victory). Unless we think we can score a lot or win the league(let me have some of what you're smoking, if you think so) this will be the best deal for us.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote