View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 07:40 AM   #743
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Good news on the destroyed mask. Bad news on the dead villagers, particularly since Brian was the most widely trusted after yesterdays events and Fouts would have been very close to in the clear if healed by the ointment.

Ardent, would you be willing to indicate what item you think is being destroyed next? A couple of people have expressed concern about you destroying every item that comes to you; I would like to think you are helping us eliminate items dangerous to the villagers.

I'd rather not at this point. I might later if it's that much of a concern. I'd rather not let the wolves know what's getting destroyed. I wouldn't be concerned about me destroying items that would benefit us, the villagers. I certainly wouldn't do that. I'm only sending the Hammer things that are dangerous to us.

That said, the only thing I picked up yesterday was a friggin silver piece. I'd like to think that someone would have sent me something to be destroyed...I was a little surprised nothing came my way. I figured you guys would trust me by now. With the mask destroyed that maybe that will clear the way for more items to come my way.