View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #826
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I think some people who are doing a bunch of analysis need to tune it to day 2. We have a bunch of good analysis so far but it is more geared for the back half of the game. Alot of the moves people are being fingered as wolves for simply don't work on D1. You may expect a wolf to make that move on D4/5/6+, but keep in mind yesterday was D1 and we are running under the theory there were only 2 wolves and multiple chances @ conversions.

Think about it like this. Do you link yourself to that wolf on D1? If not what do you do? I burn him. I distance myself from him as much as possible. On D4/5/6/7 do I do this? Maybe, probably not so much. But yesterday was D1. As a village we need to put this all in perspective.

Sitting back and doing nothing would be a good alternative to burning him as well. I think anyone voting for someone who they think attempted to protect NtN yesterday needs to put the reasons why they are making that vote into the above perspective. Would you have made that move on D1 with only 2 wolves and multiple chances @ conversion going forward?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote