View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 06:23 PM   #105
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

7 Feb, 1661 0 Tulangbewang is Kongolese. Workshop ordered

1 Mar – Trade Company ordered for Manila

11 Aug – Maguindanao is Kongolese. I order workshop.

1 Sept –

Bengkulu – Jungle, tropical, 8 dev, Spices, Sunni, Sumatra, 0.31 made, 1.9 unrest, 50 autonomy. Missionary heads for their shores

7 Oct – Our Queen gains 75 Dip Power in outmaneuvering her home state of Austria in an international game

11 Nov – I pull settlers from Lanao and send them to Panay, connecting Lanao with Manilla

9 Dec – Manado converts

Culture next

1 Jan , 1662 – Mil Tech 20 – We can make swivel cannon, and infantry fire increases. Swivel cannon replaces the leather ones we had

Trade Company in Ceram

22 April – Aragon and Portugal not rivals any longer

1 May – We lose prestige when a heir was a bastard

14 July – We finish our quest to put a Naval Manufactory into Lualaba. Next is

Turn Sula into a City

1 Nov – I order Workshops all over iron and copper mines back home

2 May

We integrate Bali!

Bali – Javanese, Hindu, Cloth, 10 dev, grasslands, 60% auto, core, barracks, dock, marketplace, church Tropical. Cosat. Island with straits to us in Lombok and Blambangan to the west

Blambangan
– Jungle, cotton, tropical, 13 dev, next to Demak, the nation, workshop, Hindu, Javanese, 75% auto, 1.8% unrest, church,

Madura
– Island just off the coast of Java in the Straits of Lombok. Tropical wood, coastline, 3 dev, 0.03 made, Javanese, Hindu, 75 auto, 1.3% unrest, shipyard, dock.

I can upgrade my government rank to Empire if I wish.

19 May – Malacca is annexed by Pasai

Hmmmm

Is it wrong to peacefully annex a Hindu nation and then immediately convert them to Catholicism and change their culture to ours? Ah well. I send Missionaries to Madura and Blambangan. I also got a couple of ships and 5k troops we are updating.

Now, have I allowed this dynasty to veer off course into the Indies overly much and not worrying about stuff like Africa? I mean, I get colonially, but I am spending badboy fighting Tidore and Ternate. Is that really what I want to keep doing?

Alright, no more wars abroad why I still have Africa to deal with. I have the nations north, the Horn,and all of that. Knock this crap off.

Portugal is now threatened by us, and allies with Castile. So I ally with them. I’ll slowly lose the Austrian tether.

I’ve been missing wars here, like a battle between Kilwa and Mombasa I could have helped with.

26 Aug – Royal Marriage with Portugal

29 Aug – I grant Portugal military access

1 Sept – New Tech

Naval 20 – costs 613, Naval Professionalism, better trade range and efficiency

So let’s take about advances a bit. Here’s what we are making:

5/12/6

We have Dip as my national focus for when I needed ot pump it up for Printing Press. So I move my national focus to Admin like normal, and we are at…

8/9/6

Now let’s math that – We get 12x8 (96)x9(108)andx6(72) annually. So I needed roughly 3 years to get enough DIP to get that level 20. Now we’ll need around 6. The next is 649. We are in a good place for tech moving forward.

Aru is Tea

16 Oct – Event:

“Properly civilized countries do not let petty commoners to attempt any kind of serious thought. The eyes of the world are upon us, and the world does not like what it sees.”

We lose 5 prestige

2 Dec –

Sula – Fish, coastline, 6 dev, core, animist, Moluccan, tropical, 0.14 made, 2.1% unrest

Next target is…

Let’s finish up the Philippines

Visayas

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote