View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #110
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

21 Jan, 1671 – We get a Queen of the People event to fire off

27 Jan – Native Assimilation in Poso

I pull the colonists from Poso to send to Gorontolo

3 Mar

Visayas – Tea, tropical, coastline, 5 development, Philippines, Animist, 50% auoto, 0.14 made, core, Filipino,

I send this colonist to Palu, the last of the Sulawesi holdings that the local state of Makassar does not control

That is Makassar. And they do not have any allies. So I offer them an alliance and they accept

6 May – We use the Great Power ability to influence them

Workshop ordered for Bengkulu

Naval Equipment Manufactory in Ruguru
Weapons Equipment in Kanongesha
(I’m upping our salt)

5 July

Kendari – Spices, 12 development, Sulawesi culture, Animist faith, tropical, coastland, and I make Sulawesi a aste,

Next target is Tagloc in the Philippines

4 Sept –

Aru – Small islands in the Kolepom Bay, Tea, 3 dev, Animist, Moluccan, I invest the 12 ADM to core this, tropical coastline.

1 Nov –

Poso – Sulawesi, 10 dev, core, 0.45, Coffee, tropical, coastline, 0.45,

Brunei and France are in war,m and Brunei has captured the three French holdings on Borneo

1 Jan, 1672 -I proclaim a guarantee for Makassar

2 Feb – I send a gift

6 April – Subsidies for Makassar

8 May – Military access with Makassar

8 June – Would I like to establish a penal colony in Gorontalo?

I choose to send them over, the place gets bonus growth and some unrest for a while

1 July – I give Luanda to the clergy

11 July –

I order – Textile Manufactory in Lundu, Trade Company in Bengkulu

24 Dec – Bagamoyo converts

Poso is next

1 Jan, 1673 – I order a Trade Company in East Timor

We have no corruption and barely any need for budgetary expenses for that. I am steamrolling in cash, particularly production with the manufactory economy we embrace right now. I have kept my advisors minimum, we just have 10 colonial expenses , We eviscerating cash.

At 152 a month, we are 2nd in the world in cash, France has 163. Ottomans 124. Austria 93. Russia 88. England 82. Aragon 64, and Persia 61. Only four nations in the world that make less than us, make at least half as much as we do. That’s how much we make.

4 Jan – Makassar transfer her trade power to us

18 Jan – Mzizima converts! Next is Aru

1 Feb – We get a Trading in Spices bonus as the world’s leader in Spices, so we get +10% spy network construction.

13 Feb – We get an event, Two of a Kind, and we fund the Queen’s desire to continue the scientific learning of the day and we host a international expert in the natural world. We get a 3 star natural scientist advisor for 50% off.

Meet Cibund Raumbe, 3 star advisor, 30 years old, half price. We now have 10/8/6 tech development

I really want to build off that.

So I send my noble estates and welcome them. I call a diet to reduce my prestige and increase their loyalty and power. Then with that enhanced power, I for a powerful advisor diplomat, and we get a 3 star 50% off Diplomat Nkuwu Ngusseuo, for 50% off and 50% of the upkeep.

Now we are 10/10/6 growth. There are no military tech options.

We’re going to be gaining a bunch of techs

Inb fact, get ready…

1 March – Dip 21 – The Checek, we can build them, and we can sabotage reputation in espionage

For getting this research early, we get bonuses for a year of trade efficiency and reduced corruption

6 Mar – The nation of Sunda joins our alliance

1 May – Maxed relations with Makassar, I withdraw that diplomat.

26 May – Native Assimilation in Panay

28 May – I proclaim a guarantee on Sunda

18 June – The Austrian ruler passes, and another rises and sends a Royal Marriage offer. I refuse. I want to wend down this diplomatic relationship. Right now I have 1 too many.

1 Jul – I break our alliance with Austria

21 July – I send a gift to Sunda

9 Aug – I pay a little MIL power to drop Kilwan rebels

1 Sept – I begin to influence Sunda.

6 Oct – Some subsidies arrive Sunda’s way

23 Nov – Robber Barons hit Beshubi. I side with the burghers and we gain +1 production in Beshubi

9 Dec – Sunda transfers trade power to us

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote