View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 02:22 PM   #408
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Wow... so that was, well, revealing. I can confirm that yes I am a wizard. I don't have a special ability like you do though. Maybe you're the "seer" of the game? This game has been far from traditional werewolf though, so not really sure about anything.

When you got that vision of the lobby, were you told that it was the lobby? If not the staircase and "tunnels" might have been the main staircase and the two hallways, trying to lead you to interpreting it as the lobby.

You know, I'm glad you asked that, because it unveiled an unconscious assumption of my own from following events.

Neither of the staircase/hallways Scries mention the lobby at all. My primary (first) carpet Scry first mentioned the hanging picture, then I was shown a vision of a twisting staircase and the two long hallways. Since I was not shown a carpet at all, I assumed that rhe staircase was hidden behind the picture. I only needed to find the picture.

Ironically, I found it when RendeR described the lobby to you when you stayed there to watch the first hallway. That's when I made the assumption the room of the painting was the lobby. Unfortunately that was one of the days I was away a lot. By the time I was looking to search the lobby, Autumn had already broken the artwork frame and retrieved the carpet (which I did not know contained the carpet until Autumn got it).

It is possible the staircases and hallways are the ones we know. That would kinda suck.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote