View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 02:32 PM   #415
Autumn
Head Coach

This is huge, Chief, thanks for revealing. It's good to see that your visions match up with the place I found the Cloak, so it gives you reason to believe what you're seeing. I've been wondering how you figured out the things you thought you had, but I had assumed it was maybe an object you had found. This is much more useful, however.

I think transparency is a good option here, so I will reveal unbidden that I am also a Wizard. I was under the impression I was the minority here, and that the Muggles were considering Wizards the bad guys, so I didn't reveal that. However, I can state that I have no goal to get rid of anyone in game. I have a particular goal in game but it doesn't require anyone dying.

However, I feel like with Chief's info out in the open I can reveal what I do know. I have not revealed my searches previously, but I did find a wand [not the Master wand, a regular one]. I used it last night to cast a mind reading spell on Timmae to find out what his role was. The vision I got showed him as a statue holding a sword, like Chief's vision, but I also saw waves of hate and despair, people being killed by wizards, and then the wizards being burned alive. So, I believe that Timmae considers himself holy, but is a crusader out to kill wizards. This seems to line up with Chief's vision, and it seems to put most of us in danger, so I wanted to reveal this info even though it puts a target on me. I think Timmae is the 10th party, and probably not here for the Hallows at all.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote