View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 08:35 PM   #476
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oh my God that just took forever! I swear if I had to spend one more day in that stupid rock I was going to hurl!

Wow is this Dungeon getting smaller, or do we just have fewer folks than before. I swear, even this gig is not what it used to be.

Hello many random people! Welcome to your new overpowered intelligent weapon, or OIW for short. It's pronounced "O-EWWW" in case any of you can actually speak a real language.

Now, according to our contract, we have to announce ourselves and then give our official "Game Stats" like you can tie my awesomeness to a paragraph or mere words. Phsaw!

Anyways, here i am:

This is the Misenchanted Sword

Late one night out in the plane of Eshtar, a wizard was enchanting a sword for a soldier who had just rescued him. But he used the wrong ingredient and it was Misenchanted . Whenever it is drawn, the wielder must kill someone or something. And the sword gets +2 to do that task! Then it can be sheathed. If there are no enemies, you are forced to fight a party member. But here’s the thing, the Sword was Misenchanted so that it would kill 99 people, and then on the 100th time, it would be drawn and kill the user. Then whoever picked it up would be able to use it 98 times before they would die, etc.

Well you picked it up genius. And there’s the thing. It has 3 times, 3 kills left. Then on the 4th you die.

Oh, and its' cursed. Duh. So you can't get rid of the sword.

So good luck!

Oh, and btw, any class who has the TMS can use it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 06-18-2015 at 08:35 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote