View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #151
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
That's an interesting thought process. Are you thinking, then, that BK and olie might be on the same team? Or that they're on opposite wolf teams, and one is trying to follow the other? I thought about voting for bullet also (and made a post saying that somewhere). How would that have changed your thinking?

I'm not quite sure what dynamic the wolves will use in this game, as Chief said they know who each other are and are out to kill each other. I am guessing they have something in place that they can't come directly out and point fingers at each other, but I am guessing that when possible they will try to leave clues via voting patterns of some sort.

Ie: when a wolf is finally found and fired, if we were to look back at who they voted for are they more likely to have voted for the other team's wolves, giving us a path on whom to go after next, or would they have been more likely to have gone after a villager and leave us in the dark?

I just figure on day 1 wolves are more interested in blending in and staying away from having all of the spotlight on them, yet they still will be wanting to try to lay a path for later use in their voting. I don't know if the Bulletsponge vote is as much of the second as it is the first.. it was the easiest place to throw a vote that seemingly appears for an arguable reason that has deniability...

They vote for BS now, he ends up getting fired and is an ordinary villager, they then say, "well he joked he was a wolf, how was I to know?"

It is definitly not a theory I would push hard on day 3, 4, 5 and on.. and it wasn't something I was really going to push today. Was just making my vote and leaving it be unless something came up causing me to want to either change my vote or push harder. So thats my thought process really, nothing great just I think random votes are dumb and I hate 20 people voting for 20 others leaving for a huge scramble at the end of the day that half the time is just other villagers that we focus too much on for days for no good reason.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote