View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #14
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I am the total opposite of Vince. I have no interest in raiding at all. I don't think I could deal with the massive weenies and how seriously they take it. I prefer to solo or play with a very select group of people I know. I enjoy leveling up and getting new gear, etc... but I have just had to many bad experiences with immature dicks in instance groups. I will almost never run an instance unless it is with a friend in real life or someone from my guild. I have even had bad experiences with people from my own guild. I just can't handle people who are total weenies, which is about 95% of the people who play.

That being said I do love the game, I just think I play it different then most people. For me hitting 80 is almost like ending the game.

I really enjoyed the game up to level 70 (I was level 58 when Burning Crusade was released), but was hooked completely and totally by the massive scripted encounters of raiding. I had to put up with an absolute travesty of errors and douchebags to raid, but I can't begin to tell you the amazing feeling that was downing that boss we had been working on for two weeks. To be able to share that with 24 other people was simply amazing.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote