View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 03:05 PM   #73
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Hearthrob needs to ask how he is supposed to team up with some churd whom can barely communicate with him in the ring? Either the NIW give me the proper respect and commitment that I deserve (that as a top flight singles competitor), or else I will retire and live off the millions I have already made in the acting business.

Either the long lost Guerrero brother get his performance up to my level, or be left fighting 1 against 2 in the remainder of our matches. Substandard performance will just not be tolerated, I don't bruise to lose. Hell I would have gotten rid of him a long time ago if I weren't banging his girlfriend on the side when he wasn't around.

And for heaven's sake, will someone shut those Attention Deprivation boys up? Who names their marquee move after a starbucks drink? Is that supposed to scare me? Man, I can't believe I have to waste my time on these guys.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote