View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #367
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
I agree that inaction works in direct contrast to what we need to achieve in our current endeavor. I am merely suggesting that prudence take precedent over haste, or at least blind faith. By following Charles or Eric, our brethren could be entering an untenable situation.

I concur that we should act, and at this point, rallying to their banner is no more fraught with uncertainty than rallying to anyone elses.

Well said Beast, but neither would our lord Apocalypse want us to be mindless cows chewing grass in the pasture, waiting for he or his prelates to give us our orders. He expects us I'm sure to organize ourselves to the best of our abilities and be ready to act when He requires it. It is only natural then to listen to those who have shown a natural talent for leadership and organization such as Xavier and Magneto. Of course they shall be watched as we all shall be, but there must be some level of trust and organization amongst us or there will only be chaos and failure. And we know what the cost of failure will be for us.

Now then I trust you heard Mr. Fantastic's earlier thoughts on creating a team of a more cerebral bent? If he is still interested in such a team, surely you would be a good addition to it with your fine work in genetics and medicine. Would you be interested in joining such a team?
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote