View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 09:04 AM   #1723
Autumn
Head Coach

I don't think we should necessarily assume all roles are in the game. Yes, we have a lot of players, but there's also the possibility of multiple roles. Maybe we got two ministers and no sherrif. Let's not base our play on anyone in particular being there.

I am also cautious about going after Bug. Killing danny is an obvious way to frame Bug. The question is were the wolves playing first level or second level, knowing taht seeming to frame Bug might make people not vote Bug. If Bug is not a bad guy (or not known to the other bad guys maybe) they might have killed Danny to make it an obvious vote and a wasted day.

I think looking at Thomkal voters is the best place to go. The vote was close enough that until the very end, wolves weren't going to move off of Thomkal. It was back and forth enough that I would think an earlier Zinto voter would jump onto J23 or Thomkal or Bug at some point. So while I'm still keeping an eye on CF, I think in general, the Thomkal voters are the place to vote today.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote