View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 06:39 AM   #704
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Blade, Post #686

I can't be late for work this morning, so I'm not going to have too much time to work through this stuff today, Maverick.

But I'm not following the part that the others would kill you, yet waste a night - unless you are suggesting that you have a vanilla survivor role and that is a wasted night for them.

If you have some way to protect yourself for a night, that is great. But I don't know how you could have that as well as knowing something in terms of a failed aasassination last night on mckerney.
Dont let me hold you up from work iceman, ill be around after like 4 oclock west coast for some close to the dealine work around if you want. As i said, my role is quite unique. And im implying that i have a role where it would greatly harm the wolves numbers to attack me(either they wouldnt kill me at all, by far the most likely, or they would lose multiple members of their group...determined by odds)...my role is built for survival...does that wet your appetite as you head to work?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote