View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 09:52 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We are Theravada Buddhists.

We get -10% advisor costs and +2 tolerance of heathens.

We also get a Karma mechanic that we’ll want to balance, and you can see it there. The best is neutral karma. We begin with balanced, neutral karma.

Prince Trailokanat Suphannaphun, 25 years old

6 Administrative skills (abbreviated ADM for this dynasty), 2 Diplomatic skills (DIP), 2 Military skills (MIL)

This will be turned into Monarch power, your main mechanic for doing things in your nation.

The admin is great! It’s the most important one to my mind. The rest isn’t.

No heirs or consorts. We are currently making 9 ADM power a month, and 5 each for DIP and MIL.

Here are my two holdings:

Phra Bang
– This Jungle, tropical land gives us 0.51 ducats monthly from it’s 15 development. The Buddhist, Central Thai people here work the tropical wood trade. It’s the southern of our two holdings, next to three of Ayutthaya’s holdings including her capital, and east of Pegu and south of our capital of Sukhothai.

Sukhothai – The Jungle tropical capital of our nation features 15 development as well, makes Chinaware, has a level 2 castle, makes 0.80 for us monthly. They are also Central Thai in culture and followers of the Theravada way of Great Buddha. North of Phra Bang, and south of all three holdings of Lan Nna, east of Pegu, and west of Ayutthaya.

We begin the game in the Chinese Tech Group, which means we’ll move sloooooowly in Tech over time.

My forcelimit is 5000 troops so I cannot exceed that without major financial difficulties.

Alright, ready….?

Let’s hit that pause button, and get this show on the road.

Did you know that our nation’s name means “Dawn of Happiness?”

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote