View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 11:25 AM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Thirteen – The Permanence of Memory

Lan Xang has not been well received. They took out Dai Viet and two minor nations near Ming China. They blasted most of Champa and Khmer. They broke their alliance with us. They have more than doubled in size. We broke them last war. Time to send them home.

We remember their betrayal. We will pay it.

Sukhothai must stand alone. We are the only ones that won’t betray us. Our only allies must rely on us, not vice versa.

We declare war

Their ally did not join them

7 Nov – One of armies arrives at their capital

My other two armies will pincer movement in from south and north, crushing all in between

23 Nov – We capture our first minor holding. Expect many more to follow

10 Jan, 1503 – We rout their army

2 Feb – We are sieging both forts in their holdings right ow

10 May – Their capital falls to our glory!!!!

28 June – The fort of Thanh Hoa is ours

4 July – We take out the navy that was forced out into our waiting navy in the Gulf of Tonkin.

1 Aug – We can get new tech, but I’ll wait until post-war

1 Oct – Our king gains the Incorruptible trait

11 Nov – The fort of Dong Kinh falls to us

7 Jan, 1504 – The last province falls and we have a 100% warscore.

Here’s what I’m looking at. As you can see, we’d get War Reparations, hundreds of cash, and then all of their stuff from Hue down.

Most of it’s not that valuable, but we already removed those last war. We’d bring in 8 holdings, and only annoy Lan Xang, and two minors to the point of seeking vengeance. Now, we can get the rest, or force a vassalization next time.

Let’s do!

Here you can see the war, my new military tech I just took, the fact I;m about to build a new manufactory, and more.

Enjoy!

Hue – Hills, east of us in Savanh Nakohne, 13 dev, Incense I made here, Mahayan Buddhism, Vietnamese culture, 20% unrest, 75% auto, 0.09 made here

Indrapura – South of Hue,north of Champa, coastal, Cham culture, Hindu faith, 10 dev, Hills, also good with Incense, 0.05 made here 75% auto. 20% unrest

Champasak
– Former capital, inland of Indrapura and south of Savanh Nakohne. 9.8% unrest, 8 dev, Hills, Tea is grown here, 0.09 made her, 75% auto,

Kukhanor Surin – West of Champasak, north of Angkor, east of Khorat, 6 dev, grasslands, farming is the main feature here, Khmer and Theravada here so both are accepted 8% revolt risk, 40% auto, and 0.14 made here

Chiang Taeng – 11 dev, Hills, south of Kukhanor, east of Angkor, Khmer people, Hindu faith, grain farmers here as well, 0.13 sent to us, 50% auto, 10 unrest

Kratie – South of Chiang Taeng, east of Angkor, Hindu and Khmer people, 5 dv, farmers, 50% auto, 10 unrest, 0.05 made here

Tay Nguyen
– Jungle,6 dev, Tea is produced here, Cham people, Animist faith, inland of Champa, 25.3% unrest, 0.01 made here

Panuranga – Coastal, fish, Savannah, connects Champa and us, currently being sieged by rebels. 10 dev. Hindui faith, Cham culture, 25.4 revolts, 0.04 made here.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote