View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 10:22 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Fifteen – Of Allies and Foes

22 Jan - Our Missionary succeeds and I send them to Nakhon Si Timmara

I leave the 8k here and will build a 12k army, and get ready for pushing down the peninsula

18 Dec – I claim a holding in Malacca

1 Mar, 1516 – I hire a new DIP tech advisor, this one that will increase my colonial range.

I order colonists to Ambon in the back of the Indies.

7 April – If I were to wage war against Malacca:

Us, Champa

Vs

Malacca, Buton

Armies – Us 53k but I only have 27k on the border right now; Champa – 4k

Them – Mal – 15k, Buton 7k

20 April – I declare war for Perak

I have 30 ships fleet in the Malayan Sea and move both forces over the lines

4 June – We take both adjacent provinces and combine my armies to siege Perak, a Fort province

8 July – I rout the main Malacca army

22 Dec – They have hired a large army via mercs – 10k

10 Jan, 1517 – Perak falls and I order my combined army to the next fort of Pahang

1 Mar I defeat two assault by Malacca and Buton and hold in Pahang and begin a siege there

I take the Dominate Trade mission and get bonus trade at Siam for the rest of the game.

3 May – We take Pahang, and I order my combined army to their capital of Malacca

5 Sept – We capture their capital, and force their big fleet into our waiting arm.

23 Sept – We win and capture 3 ships from them

We have a 95% warscore

I have a lot of options:

In one way, I could leave them their stuff save for their capital on the peninsula and then remove all of their holdings elsewhere.

But I like this instead. We get the valuable Malacca and some other strong stuff, and it’s contingent. You can see that the same ones (Mong Mao, etc) and locals like Pasai won’t like this enough to get not-happy.

But this should be a good victory as we really increase our economic base.

Here you go!

All are Sunni, Malayan, 75% auto, 18.8% unrest, and coastal, unless otherwise states,

Bangka – The island has coastline, Copper Mines, Sumatran culture, 7 dev, 0.03 made here. Strait to Palembang on the main island

Pattani – Grasslands, tropical wood makers, next to our holdings we just grabbed, Coastal Central of Trade, 17 dev, 0.34 made for us, has all four buildings (three econ, R. Camp)

Kedah – Grain farmers, grasslands, 11 dev, also next to our old holdings, Farm Estate, camp, and Workshop, 0.27 made here.

Perak – Fort, Jungle, 13 dev, Copper Mining happens here as well, Temple, Workshop, 0.14 made here. Connects Kedah and Selangor.

Selangor
– Grain farmers, Jungle, Farm Estate, 10 dev, next to Malacca and Perak, 0.10 made here for us

Malacca – 29 dev, Jungle, Spices, Natural Harbor, Barracks and three econ buildings here, 0.23 made here for us.

Johor
- East of Malacca, Chinaware is made here, 12 dev, Workshop and Temple, Grasslands,making 0.14 for us monthly

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote