View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #716
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

2027-28 Season Recap -

Preseason: Manager and Team Status, Yearly Budgets, Board and Media Expectations

Not much changing here, as I’m in the third year of a five year contract but see my domestic player bias down to a minuscule 1%! That’s a bit ridiculous, as I have a number of key Englishmen on the team.

We’ve pretty much gotten as far as we can with Crabble Athletic Ground and our Youth Facilities improve to “Good” from “Average”. As indicated in my last post, our board finally decided to pursue building a brand new stadium but were rebuffed by local city council, who wouldn’t grant the necessary permits for the construction.

For this reason, I do NOT accept a new contact offer from the team, as I contemplate either retiring after my contract expires or I perhaps I will pursue a national team position.

For only the second time in team history, we hold ticket prices firm from the year previous and our season ticket base finally exceeds 10m for the first time. Our estimated value also increases to over £200m for the first time, a nice accomplishment considering our antiquated stadium.

For a fourth consecutive season, the media predict a fourth place finish and I stay aggressive as usual, saying we’ll battle for the division title. For that outlook, I'm granted the following in wage and transfer budgets:

2027/28 TRANSFER BUDGET - £45,000,000 (Last year: £49,000,000)
2027/28 WAGE BUDGET - £1,600,000/week (Last year: £1,400,000/week)

A slight drop in our transfer budget but nothing that should hinder us with our goals for the season.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote