View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:59 PM   #516
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I mean, the game changes significantly based on EF's alignment.

If he's scum, JAG looks really bad for not switching his vote yesterDay and then starting toDay with a soft push for EF's lynch. Path, Shoveler and Vaimes also look really good for their placement on the EF wagon.

If he's town, then we can guess that scum were fairly evenly distributed across the wagons, and probably didn't switch a lot. I'd be willing to lynch Shoveler in that case (as I have town reads independent of their votes on Vaimes and Path), but I absolutely won't lynch him without a town flip from EF.

Finally! This is the sort of approach that I could see rationalizing an EF lynch. His death provides us with clarity on that first vote.

That is completely logical to me and a reason to vote for EF, as opposed to "I am getting a scum read, vote EF, vote EF, vote EF".

All that said, what has transpired since still has me reading him as a villager, so I would view a lynch on EF right now as a wasted exercise. I would prefer the seer scan him and get us info on his allegiance at some point going forward (when it is safer to do so).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote