View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 05:13 PM   #5
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

DECEMBER 2, 2141

BY CHADBOYE11

Our team traded spot starter Bobby Rodriguez, prospect Devan Bhangoo who was slated for a starting job up from the minors this season, backup catcher Sil Holle and a minor league pitcher in exchange for a washed up first basemen, two middle infielders and I CAN'T EVEN!

We keep dealing away the future! I don't know what the management of this team is really thinking right now, but I can just say I'm really curious to see what the regular season is gonna look like. This is NUTS man. We are not building a title team like this with these weird trades, but I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks.

I am kinda excited to see what this Amari French kid does, he hit .339 last year in the bigs in limited duty and has been mostly a bench infielder for the past few years. We'll press him into starting action here in BORO and maybe he'll discover himself.

OUR FIRST FREE AGENT
The Grocers signed a new bagger today in the form of OMARION TAYLOR who spent the past two years in Eau Claire. He signed a six year deal worth $8 million, way more than anyone else would've paid him. Will he be our closer? Some reports seem to make me think they're going to attempt to use him as a starter, even though he's never started a game in the big leagues.

Anyway, welcome to Brattleboro Mr. Taylor!
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote