View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 04:45 PM   #12
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

HEADING TO THE DEADLINE MARKET
JUNE 17, 2142
BY CHADBOYE11

Yeah I know we can't actually make five trades without giving up a ton. But still, it's the all-star break and so we have to think about ways to improve this team that is SOMEHOW STILL IN FIRST PLACE.

In the words of JAYCEE, "IS IT CHRISTMAS? I GOT A FIRST PLACE BASEBALL TEAM IN MY BACKYARD!"

Anyway, let's take a look around the league and see some guys we think that would be realistic for us to get on our team for this year.

Bumpers and Swart are killing our vibe. Somehow, this is the best hitting team in the NL without having the middle of the order doing any real work. That's a testament to the 5-9 hitters on this team.

According to Baseball Semi-Weekly Magazine, here is where the team ranks in positions:

The team desperately needs a first baseman, short is probably not ideally manned by a rookie but for now Williams is apparently doing the job which isn't bad for a guy who was playing college baseball a few months ago and the team needs pitching, something we at BSM have been saying ALL SEASON.

So what do we go out and get? With a Top 10 farm system, we have a bit of leeway to make some moves. We don't want the team to blow up the whole thing, but it'd be nice to see them make an effort to go deep into the post-season.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 08-25-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote