View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 01:25 PM   #41
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

The AI offered us some variation of that Reese trade and we modified what their deal was, but it was the only trade we made this year.

126 wins is the all-time record in the 345-season history of this league. The previous record was 124 wins by the 2119 Washington Maroons (who also won the Series that year), prior to that, the all-time record was 123 wins by the 1870 New York Gothams, so that's 345 seasons and only three teams who have won 120+ games.

I'm going to go probably play a bit faster, but what I think my next idea with this team is to consider a storyline -- since we're about to lost our core team over the next few years, that I'd like to do something I've never done before and that's try to build a contender with players only drafted after the 10th round (my draft is 50 rounds) because I am fascinated by late-round players and seeing how OOTP handles them and whether you can have actually stars from late-rounds over time.

So the only way to do it is to actually build a team that way (rather than say, just going through history and trying to find the instances of all-stars from late rounds.)

But we're going to burn off some of this core before I do that.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote