View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #110
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
The only benefit to splitting up at this point would be to have contact with more people

I'm not splitting up. It was a bluff. I think we need to stay together. Among other things it allows me to keep an eye on Autumn, who I don't trust at all this game.

I'm also not sure I buy the whole "spell" thing. If we assume a spell was cast that destroyed the road, then we have to assume a Deadite cast it. I can't see why a good player would cast that.

Bottom line, I'm following along, but I just can't trust Autumn here.

That said I can see the case for moving backwards as a group too. I personally would find it fascinating to see how other people try to play on what we had done in days prior. Would tell me alot about their allegiance too. I fear the constant moving forward negates that part of the game.

My other concern is who is getting offed at night? If I were a wolf in this game I would NOT want to be offing anyone that was moving with me until it was too late unless they were on to me or I thought they were roled. I haven't seen anyone get offed yet. Makes me think I have had a wolf with me every day.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote