View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 06:31 PM   #279
Blade6119
Coordinator

wow, im packing to head on my road trip and some shit goes down...do i think qwik is the cop, no...do i think he is evil, hell yes!! Come on boys, dont trust qwik blindly...look at evidence and then make your decision...and take into account what did happen last night with neither mob killing(Makes me think there was bribing...i was a hidden role no one mentioned...isnt it possible that bribing was also not mentioned??) It just seems that hes being too cocky without showing me much...we killed one mafia seer, there is another...and right now i think its Qwik...im not saying eagles isnt bad, and now im starting to wonder about george...but i in no way trust qwik. When he was the seer in x-com, he made his claims and stayed quiet for the most part besides that...now he is a seer and is loud and championing his guy??

Im not gonig to vote qwik since it would get eagles killed, but i think hes bad news...And i too knew ardent was bad, but knew he was a lowly grunt and wanted him to be bait for bigger fish. And qwik certianly positioned himself well.

So far i was wrong on my random vote of dubb
Dead on on my repetive claims of bug seeming to be bad
I knew ardent was bad, long before you killed him(refuse to say how, not going to reveal my source)
George im not sure about, he just seems to be flying under my radar and right now voting for qwik wont do any good...so anything i can do to stop qwik's plans is what ill do

Qwik is lighting up my radar like fourth of july...just seems like hes playing the bad guy mafia leader...if he was good why wouldnt the mafia have killed him yet??? Come on, hes too dangerous to them if hes a good guy..doesnt make sense for him to be alive and well as an outed good cop. Hes either started mafia or is now bribed mafia.

Ill stay on george(seems a better pick then eagles, especially after qwik is pushing hard), and since im leaving in 2 hours for a road trip with my buddies to LA i wont be able to do much the rest of the game(again asking for a replacement)...

Kill George and regardless of the outcome do not let qwik live past the next day...hes trouble through in through in my mind...but again, when have you guys ever listened to me...im just the guy you always kill first...

If i can:

Friday vote Qwikshot if he doesnt die tonight
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 08-04-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote