View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Fight On! An NCAA 2011 Dynasty (restarted on 8/7/10)

I'm using the community rosters from OS with a few tweaks (they had Brett Kan rated too high for example and had Dillon Baxter with a 40 for arm strength and accuracy like any other running back. Also, I got rid of Byron Moore who is no longer with the Trojans and added DJ Morgan (but he will be redshirted in my universe just like he probably will be in real life.)

Sliders: I'm trying Silent Natures 3.1 All-American sliders from OS. This is very open for change. Oh yeah, I'm modifying a few of the settings as I think he goes too low on QB accuracy and too high on WR catching among other things.

QTR Length: 8 minutes

Auto-turbo is on so the turbo button won't do anything except for QB's scrambling.

I'll generally just control a DL on defense. No house rules on offense.

Recruiting will be set to All-American for now.

Oh and before you ask Bug, no sanctions in this universe But, as I mentioned I've kicked off the Byron Moore since he is no longer with the team. Furthermore, all other transfer players had already been removed by the OS guys.

Now, for a look at the roster:

Edit: I've decided to re-start using a modified form of Jistic's sliders for all games. More importantly, I want to take advantage of the tuner set which makes some important changes for the better to recruiting.

The Roster post still is valid. But drop down to post 20 or so for the new dynasty.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-07-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote