View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #15
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

After yet another rainout last night, we've got one more conference game tonight before the conference tournament this weekend. Unfortunately, because there have been so many rainouts, a couple of different teams are coming tonight to try to get in multiple games that were missed, so we're only playing the A (8th grade) game tonight. And this weekend's tournament will obviously only be for the A team. I think we're going to reschedule a couple of non-conference games for next week, and then the following weekend is state tournament. So the bottom line appears to be that Caitlin probably won't be playing much from now until the end of middle school ball.

Our first travel team tournament is the weekend of the 21st. I'm already starting to shift my focus from middle school to the "real season."
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote