View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #65
sabotai
General Manager

New Signings

2 Cold Scorpio - 22yo American. Heel. Lightweight Japanese Junior. C Aerial, C+ Flashiness, B+ Athleticism, B- Basics but D Psych. Independent Name. $100 PPA, he'll be a (very cheap) heel opener.

Eddie Guerrero - 20yo Mexican. Heel. Lightweight Japanese Junior. C- Mat, C+ Chain, C Aerial, B- Flashiness, B+ Athleticism, B+ Stam, good Performance. He would only sign a short term deal for 3 months. $450 PPA, Lower Midcarder.

Shane Douglas - 22yo American. Face. Middleweight Regular Wrestler. C- Brawling, C- Mat, C Mic, C- Acting, good physical skills and performance skills. $450PPA, Opener.

A few new faces for the lower end. Cheaper than I already have, so that will help a bit with my financial situation.

The state of the roster

Enhancement Talent

Art Barr - Making $100 PPA and is happy. He's got 3 months and change left on his contract.

Openers

2 Cold Scorpio and Shane Douglas, just signed.

Mark Callous - $150 PPA and 3 months and change left. I've been stupid for not using him more.

Top Prichard - $500 PPA and it expires in 2 months. I'm going to just stop using him and let his contract expire.

Lower Midcarder

Eddie Guerrero just signed.

Mick Foley - $600 PPA and 46 days left. If he'll resign for around the same amount, I'm going to try to give him a push and see what happens. His popularity is still in the tank (E)

Scott Peterson - $350 PPA and 3 months and change left. He's been pushed and given a title so I dunno if he's going to demand a raise. If he'll resign for $350, or even $400, I may do that and let him get beat up by faces for 9 months. Otherwise he's gone.

The American Ninja - $100 PPA, 25 days left. He usually puts on good matches when matched up with the right workers. I'd be fine giving him a decent sized raise (going $300 or $400 PPA or so) and keeping him at Lower Midcarder.

Midcarder

Brady Boone - $350 PPA and still has 9 months left. Good cheap worker that is going to be getting more of a push now that I signed two heels that he should match up well with.

Brian Pillman - $450 PPA and expires in 30 days. Same situation as Boone, but hopefully he doesn't ask for too much when I try to resign. I'll go as high as $600, but not much more. He's still just a midcarder.

Eddie Gilbert - $1000 PPA and expires in 3 months and change. I had such high hopes for Gilbert. He has all of the tools in the world but he just can't seem to gain popularity. I try to have him win and his matches stink. He loses, and does alright. But $1000 PPA for a guy who does best when losing is too much. I'll try one more push......he has the attributes to carry this fed if he can gain some popularity....but if he doesn't get popular and fast, I'm not resigning.

Rick Hunter - $800 PPA and expires in 30 days. I'm going to resign him and give him a good push. He needs some wins, needs to gain popularity. He'd be a great worker to feed to the main eventers when they need to put on a good match, but he's just not popular (E-). And in this fed, popularity means more than ability.

Steve Doll - $350 per show and expires in 27 months. Cheap worker....not that good. He's signed a good long time so I should use him more.

Upper Midcarder

Bam Bam Bigalow just signed.

Rick Steiner - $900 PPA with 6 months and change left. That face turn went badly but I had no choice. My mistake. He needs a big push to make up for it.

Ricky Santana - $800 PPA with 3 months left. He's been a very solid upper midcarder for me. Hopefully he doesn't want too much to resign.

Ron Bass - $1500 PPA with 5 months left. I should promote him to main eventer. Has done a pretty good job so far. D+ Popularity in the North West

Ron Simmons - $1500 PPA with 6 months and change left. D- Popularity, and he's getting a big push so that should jump up.

Top Gun - $900 PPA and expires in 2 months. Puts on decent matches, I should give him more of a push. I did have him fighting Sting but Sting left. There's just doesn't seem to be much to do with him. I have Simmons and Samoa starting up. Windham is fighting off Bass and Allen. Perhaps a feud with Bam Bam....but Bam Bam is a Big Heavyweight and Top Gun a Middleweight.....perhaps a feud with Rick Steiner....

Main Eventer

Bad News Allen - $1500 PPA and worth every penny. He's got 5 months left and if I have to give him $2000 PPA to resign, he'll get it. His feud with Windham is what has finally put this fed on the right track.

Barry Windham - $1500 PPA and worth every penny. Only 2 months left. Same thing for him, if he'll sign for $2000 PPA, I'll sign him for $2000 PPA.

Cocoa Samoa - $800 PPA with 3 months and change left. I may resign him. Depends on what he wants.

Only 3 Main Eventers...I push Ron bass up to Main Eventer.

Last edited by sabotai : 07-09-2011 at 05:18 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote