View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #69
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 3, November 1987

Attendance: 1,638

2 Locker room incidents. 1, Brian Adams brought everyone's mood up with spot in impressions of his colleagues. 2) Eddie Gilbert got into an altercation with a fan outside the arena. Wrong move Gilbert. I fine him. "I can't believe you're making a big deal about this. Nothing even happened" was his response. Fine, I am now going to terminate his contract. Guess I just needed an excuse to dump him.

Brian Pillman vs. 2 Cold Scorpio (Dark Match)
In an extremely poor match, Brian Pillman defeated 2 Cold Scorpio in 8:14 by submission with a Crucifix Armbar. (E+)
2 Cold Scorpio was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt.

(The Show Begins....)

Coss and Savage Hype the upcoming match between Windham and Cocoa and Bad News and Bass from the comfort of their announcers table. (D+)

Brady Boone vs. Steve Doll
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brady Boone defeated Steve Doll in 8:41 by pinfall. (E+)

Rick Steiner vs. Mick Foley
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Rick Steiner defeated Mick Foley in 9:07 by pinfall with a Flying Bulldog. (D-)

Ron Simmons vs. Bam Bam Bigalow
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Ron Simmons in 9:35 by disqualification. (D+)
Ron Simmons and Bam Bam Bigelow have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Barry Windham and Cocoa Samoa vs. Bad News Allen and Ron Bass
In a bout that had great heat and good action, Barry Windham and Cocoa Samoa drew with Bad News Allen and Ron Bass in 10:25 following a double disqualification. (C)
Cocoa Samoa is improving in Performance skills. Ron Bass is improving in Rumble skills.

The bell has sounded, yet Windham and Cocoa and Bad News and Bass continue to do battle with each other all the way to the backstage area. (D)

Final Rating: C-

With the $3000 I saved from last week, this show barely comes in under budget.

Maybe I should make this a routine, save up on one show, and then use it for a great show the next week. Worked out well for this week's card.

Simmons and Bigalow have great chemistry. Good to know, future feud there.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote