View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #72
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 2, December 1987

Attendance: 1,000

Steve Doll vs Shane Douglas (Dark Match)
In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Steve Doll defeated Shane Douglas in 8:03 by pinfall. (E+)

(The Show Begins....)

Coss and Savage Hype the upcoming match between Barry Windham and Bull Ramos from the comfort of their announcers table. (C) A music video is played showing Bull Ramos' career highlights. (B-)

Brian Pillman vs. Eddie Guerrero
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brian Pillman defeated Eddie Guerrero in 7:45 by submission with a Crucifix Armbar. (D-)

Mick Foley vs. Art Barr
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Mick Foley defeated Art Barr in 8:15 by pinfall with a Piledriver. (E)
The match was too long given who was involved.

Barry Windham had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Bull Ramos. (C)

Ron Simmons vs. Mark Callous
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ron Simmons defeated Mark Callous in 10:17 by pinfall with a Dominator. (E+)
Ron Simmons seemed off his game tonight. Ron Simmons and Mark Callous have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Barry Windham vs. Bull Ramos (PNW Heavyweight Title Match)
In a match that had a fantastic crowd and good action, Barry Windham defeated Bull Ramos in 12:25 when Bull Ramos was knocked out. Barry Windham makes defence number 4 of his NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight title. (C)
Bull Ramos was visibly tiring toward the end. The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown.

Final Rating: D+

My lack of faces got me a bit today. I wanted to get Ron Simmons in there but didn't really have anyone to go against him. Two heel-vs-heel matches brought it down.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote