Old 07-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #90
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 2, March 1988

Attendance: 1,000

(The Show Begins)

Rick Rude vs. Scott Armstrong
In an extremely poor match, Rick Rude defeated Scott Armstrong in 7:58 by pinfall after using a foreign object. (E+)
Rick Rude and Scott Armstrong don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.

Brian Pillman vs. Scott Peterson
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brian Pillman defeated Scott Peterson in 8:31 by submission with a Crucifix Armbar. (D)

Barry Windham had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Bad News Allen. (D+)

Brady Boone vs. Eddie Guerrero (TV Title Match)
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brady Boone defeated Eddie Guerrero in 9:21 by pinfall. Brady Boone makes defence number 1 of his NWA Pacific Northwest Television title. (D)

Barry Windham vs. Bad News Allen
In a bout that had great heat and good action, Bad News Allen defeated Barry Windham in 12:13 by pinfall with a Ghetto Blaster following interference from Doctor Claw. (C)

Following the match, Ted DiBiase comes out and taunts Windham. (C-)

Final Rating: C-

Top Gun accepts a short term deal that pays $700 PPA, a pay decrease of $100 PPA

Bad News Allen doesn't look like he wants to stay with PNW. His demands are pretty high. He cut off talks after only 2 proposals....so I guess that's that.

Eddie Guerrero resigns for a 3 month short term deal at $450 PPA (his current deal)

New Signings

Sid Vicious - 27yo American. Midcard Heel. Super Heavyweight Brawler. B- Charisma, C Acting, B Toughness, B+ Power, A* Menace, B+ Star Quality. Not much in way of in ring talent, but he only cost me $100 PPA. I'll have him destroy the lower level guys, maybe do some angles with him and see if he can get over quickly. His pop is F- in NW right now.

Rick Martel - 31yo Canadian. Main Event Heel. Light Heavyweight Regular Wrestler. C Mat, C+ Chain, C+ Flashiness, C Charisma, D+ Acting, B Athl, B+ Stam, Bs in all Performances, $2000 PPA. He's already got the Popularity (C-). Since Bad News Allen is walking on me, he'll move right into his Main Event slot.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote