View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #358
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I initially voted for you because I thought the run on Jackal was bunk, the two leading candidates had both revealed with pro-village roles, and a person I was leaning towards trusting had voted for you.

You then revealed with a role that suggested you would reveal the person you were voting for - why would you be voting for Jackal if you intended to resurrect him? That made no sense to me.

Your role says that you need to commit to the move prior to the deadline while Mikaela could not submit her action until he was dead. Based on PB's information on order of actions, you clearly did not follow through on your promise to resurrect Bumblebee (identified early by GE) or else it would have been your role doing the resurrection instead of Mikaela.

I'm not sure if we are into Day 2 yet, but I'll be voting for you again as soon as I'm able to do so. If this counts, then

VOTE LATHUM

PB said the order of operations is based on the order it was received. Couldn't it have been that Mikaela submitted her order much earlier in the day? Seems like a no-brainer of an order -- not dependent on how the day plays out.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote