View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #375
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Also, hoops, I believe the Resurrectionist simply reveals the role of whoever is lynched. I don't get why you think Lathum can only resurrect The Jackal.

Look at the sequence:
Post #217:
Quote:
Eaglefan 7 - Schmidty (64), Alan T (96), Jag (132), Jackal (134), KWhit (170), lerriuqs (195), Hoopsguy (205)
Lerriuqs 5 - Danny (92), J23 (122), Darth Vilius (127), LSG (147), GoldenEagle (179)
The Jackal 3 - DaddyTorgo (139), Eaglefan (173), Passacaglia (214)
JAG 1 - dubb93 (115)
Schmidty 1 - Autumn (119)
Pass 1 - Lathum (151)

AS OF POST 216

Post #221 by Alan T:
Quote:
Hmm... I guess I don't see a wolf vs wolf reveal against each other. It doesn't hurt to let a possible reveal live longer. if they are what they say they are, they'll likely be night targets sooner then later anyways.

UNVOTE Eaglefan

Vote Lathum

Post #224 by Lathum:
Quote:
Unvote Pass
Vote Jackal

Post #237 by Hoopsguy:
Quote:
UNVOTE EAGLEFAN
VOTE LATHUM

Honestly, I trust Alan more than I trust this emerging run at the moment. Will try to get back to change if needed, but the double reveal + run on guy who is not here smells very, very fishy to me.

Post #260 by Lathum:
Quote:
I am the resurrection

Lynch Jackal and I will bring him back to life.

Why would Lathum commit to bringing back Jackal in this spot? Well, if he is a good guy it is because he has to - he does not have the luxury to wait until after the deadline. But if he is a bad guy then it is because he is bargaining in hopes of not being a D1 lynch.

As a good guy, this is when he puts in his resurrection order. Well, if not at this point then certainly at this point:

Post #268 by GoldenEagle:
Quote:
I hate to spill the beans here, but The Jackal is BumbleBee. Lynch him at your own risk.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote