View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #736
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I hope that the losing season doesn't deter you. It sounds like you've been financially prudent and just clearing away that persistent red ink should give you a better footing to go back down and come back up for good.

Yeah for sure. There's a good chance I'll get impatient and try to really fly through the rest of the season sometime soon, but I'm not discouraged at all. Once the result is nearly in the bag, I am ready to progress ASAP.

I've been reading the SFraser posts mentioned i n the FM11 thread, and I already knew there was a ton I didn't know about soccer and about the game, but holy crap I have to say I didn't know exactly how deep one could go in this game!

There are really simple things I didn't do this season, just because the game is so deep I didn't think about it. I probably could afford to get really solid upgrades at every coaching position to help our development. The two times I had coaches hired away I easily found *much* better for a reasonable price. The more I play with a team with money the better I should get at it!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote