View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 05:40 AM   #207
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

No strong reason to vote brit, just would like to see him more engaged, if his work allows.

Is there merit in trying to suss out which roles a wolf captain or villager captain might go towards? For me, Larry Dallas stands out as one I'd really like to have as a wolf to have a chance to short-circuit the seer / BG / role that follows someone else, or at least hit a village role with a 100% guarantee whereas if they were on the village side, it would be of much less use, except maybe late in the game. A wolf captain might've wanted to deny the village a helpful role like Les Nessman also (that one would probably be high on both lists). And some of the roles have very unclear abilities, so this may not be so useful.

For the village captain out there, I'm on your side, you might want to consider what other roles you had higher than mine on your priority list as a possible bit of info whether they are good or not. Without giving yourself away of course.

I'll try and pop on over lunch, it's going to be another long day for me though.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote