View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 10:42 PM   #954
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
Lokking back I agree with you, I made some rookie mistakes no doubt.

Yeah we all did Suicane. Hopefully we will get better with practice. I had no inkling whatsoever that you were a guard. I thought you were a bandit. I should have paid more attention to your posts about Jeeber as a clue that you had seen something about him, but since I thought he was a bandit, I put it out of my mind for the most part. Except I thought perhaps you were a creature. You tried to reveal information you thought was important, so you did a good job there.

But you should have fought harder when Jeff pegged you as a liar. You notice I did not change my vote from Fouts to you until way after Jeff pegged you, because I was now unsure that Jeff was indeed pro-bandit and I was hoping you would come forward with a strong defense of your role as a guard.

Ah well, live and learn. My mistake (one of many) perhaps was tagging Jeff as pro-bandit. Perhaps if I had just come out and said I knew he was not a simple bandit without telling him why I thought that I might have had the creatures on the run a bit. Likely would have gotten me killed too. But I was so sure he was the hostage because it linked up with Henry's information so well, that I really tried to get him to reveal so I could cross him off my list. Little did I know that a conversion could stop a kill. And then he revealed himself as a Guard. I thought you did very well to hide your role Suicane.

Oh that reminds me, two times I asked if Guards could see conversions after Neon proposed no bandit kills that one night. I even asked Peregrine about it in a PM that was never answered. I thought perhaps at the time he was converted or a creature and trying to prevent a creature kill because I wasn't sure if Guards would see a conversion since it would then be pretty obvious who to go after next.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote