View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, now let’s talk about Lone Wolf.

Many are the people who have read and enjoyed the Lone Wolf books. What to know something? You still can! Over the past decade, a group called Project Aon has published the Lone Wolf books online after getting permission to do so from Joe Dever, the author and creator of Lone Wolf.

I will begin with the first book, Flight from the Dark. I will keep reading until I get bored, die, or move on to something else. If I die, I intend to restart the book. Some books are hard, let’s be honest. I will honestly take my rolls, and if that means my character is a bit weaker, or has some problems with a foe, that’s the breaks.

Note that I have played many of these books a ton of times, especially the first five. Fire on the Water, the second book in the series, is the book I have read the most in my life, probably over a dozen times.

Why not read them once more?

You can find Project Aon here:

Project Aon: Main / Home (browse)

With this dynasty, I will go over my items, my choices, my battles, and the story. You can see it unfold as I do. Please note, this will be VERY spoiler heavy. If you intend to read the books, you might want to read the book first, and then come back to that book in the thread and read through my take. For some, you may not want to read/play them, just follow along. Other may have already done so, and may love the blast from the past. This is also nice as a free and fun way to keep your self entertained for a while.

This may, just may, be the last time I will ever read these books in my life. Let’s enjoy it together!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote