View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #44
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I spy some trees with a purple fruit, and I have three options. If I have Hunting I can use it to identify the fruit, I can eat them, or refuse to eat them and lose 3 EP. It’s close, but my severe hunger and exhausting win out, and I choose to eat the fruit. It is Larnuma fruit, a very tasty meal, and good for the spirit when you are shipwrecked! I pick enough for 2 meals.

I see a coast road heading east or west. I can choose my direction. I don’t know where I am, and I want to get to Ragadorn, even if it is west of here. However, since I don’t know which way to go, it makes sense to me to head east, in the direction of Durenor.

Three hours pass and exhaustion is beginning to take its toll as darkness ends the day. I have to sleep. I have been told that the Wildlands have wild dogs that hunt in the evening, so with that warning, I head into a tree’s branches for the night’s rest.

My sleep is undisturbed and soon I spy a wagon traveling down the coast road from the west to the east. I decide to flag it down. The coachman tells me it is bound for Ragadorn, and fare is three crowns inside, or one on the roof. I choose inside and pay three crowns.

It is nice and warm and I see two women and a man. The man is snoring away, and one of the women offers me a seat beside her.

We should reach Ragadorn in six hours. I am given a lot of history of Ragadorn by the woman, including information on the current ruler, a wicked man named Lachlan. During the journey I must eat a meal.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote