View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #45
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Eventually I arrive at Ragadorn. The coaches pulls up to the west gate, and an old sign tells me welcome. The smell is awful and I get the feeling this is a dingy city. There are three roads I can choose to walk:

Westgate Lane
East Bank Walk
Axe Lane

I need to resupply myself while here, since I have no weapons. Axe Lane sounds the best option for weapons so I take it. The people of Ragadorn appear to be a gloomy group of people. This place sucks. There is a rain that makes everything grey and wet and miserable. I reach a junction where Axe Lane ends and Black Knight Street goes north, or Sage Lane goes east, towards the east gate and out of here. I take Sage Street.

As I walk, I pass by a store selling some items. I decide to nip in and purchase:

Fur Blanket
Dagger

Total spent - 5 gold crowns

They did not have quarterstaffs for sale, so once again I am screwed with my sucky staff roll. They were selling 6 of the nine weapons, but not mine. Ick.

After pushing through this dismal street, it hits East Trade Lane, and I move along it.

I find the Ragadorn Stables and Coach Station here near the East Gate of Ragadorn. A coachman is by a sign that tells that the journey to Port Bax is 7 days. I approach him to try and buy a ticket. It is 20 gold crowns, so I pay the money and I am handed a ticket, which is a special item. I have 22 gold left. The coach is empty and the seat very comfortable. I stow my equipment and fall asleep.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote