View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #201
aztarheel
High School JV

Posted by: yanksare

Inside a crowded sports bar in Fairfax, Virginia

We had a great first year Jeff. You should be proud.

Proud? Frank we didn’t even win the conference tournament. Look at what Stevie is doing in Raleigh. They are probably gonna be a number 1 seed.

So. It’s not like we have your players here yet anyway. Just give it time. We’ll be competing with the big dogs in a coupla years.

I guess you’re right. It’s just I’ve always been in his shadow. For once I want to be the one in the family that is on the front page. It’s just not fair. I was supposed to be the one you know. I was suppo....

Oh God. Not again Jeff with the “It was supposed to be me, crap.” You didn’t get the job at Charleston and he did. Let it go. You ever wonder why you are single again buddy?

By choice Fred. By choice.

Yeah, her choice. At some point you have to forgive your brother and move on. He tried to make amends with you and you guys seemed to be fine at State. What happened?

What happened? I didn’t get the credit I deserved. Did he win at State without me? No. Did he acknowledge to the press that I was the glue that held the team together? No. Did he sneak behind my back and steal the job at Charleston that he never knew about until I told him I was interviewing for it? Yes. I would have gotten that job and it would have been me leading the teams to championships and not him. It shoulda been me.....

Not again... Can we get another round over here please?
aztarheel is offline   Reply With Quote