View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #132
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
I guess my overall thing is, if I'm a villager, I don't see all that much benefit to protecting my roomate. Maybe I'm looking at it a touch differently since i have two roomates here. But I think my tact would be the same.

I'm a villager. All I know for sure of is my villager-ness. Any other un-forced leaps of faith enter the possibility of a poor-decision into the mix.

Spirit of play I understand. But it's also easy to take an ill-willed intention and fit it into the spirit or story of the game at hand. That's old hat.

My vote stands, if others follow or leave, that's cool. But it's Day One, I've cast my lot and barring some huge revelation in another direction I'm not inclined to change it.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but since it's day one and pretty much throwing a dart at the board, I'd rather keep my roommate around if I have no more suspicion of him than anyone else. If this was after day one and I felt there was some logical basis to go on, having someone be my roommate wouldn't matter at all.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote