View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #48
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
What, are 12 city sites not enough for ya?

Fair enough. I don't want to be all "you should have played the way I would play" kind of guy, but I was surprised that you brought just enough guys in for mutual annihilation, when if you had brought in more population, you would have been able to keep guys in those territories, and maybe lost less population yourself. I don't know exactly what kind of resources you had available, though.

While I'm critiquing, though, another opportunity you had, if your goal was just to screw me over, was to ruin my city support. Your attack left me with 12 population to support my 6 cities -- if I went down to 11, I would have had to reduce a city. I probably would have reduced Fayum, which has a population limit of 5, but still, it would have been an annoyance.

If your goal was not to screw me over, and just to get some city sites for yourself, we also could have negotiated for it! I'm generally a pretty peaceful guy, not attacking anyone unless I have absolutely nothing better to do with my population, so I'm always up for solutions where I can avoid having my dudes killed.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote