View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:05 PM   #30
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Went on a shopping spree just a little while ago. Got the new Judas Priest, Of Mice and Men, and Between the Buried and Me, which I assume don't need any introduction.

Also got the new Oceans of Slumber - absolutely loved the first album, so I'm stoked for this one:

Sparks - this band has been around for ever, one of those avant-garde bands from the 70s with 2 brothers essentially play Penn and Teller roles. Just weird, wacky, funny stuff, but catchy:

Chris Price - some good singer/songwriter power pop stuff I love:

Submotion Orchestra - this is a pretty interesting band. Unbelieveable vocals, minimalist indie electro-jazz stylings...

Late Cambrian - electro-dance pop, but really well done with great arrangements:

Also pre-ordered the new Rivers of Nihil. This is one of those bands that transcends standard metal, kinda like Opeth did (once upon a time). Love the progressive elements. The sax solo is awesome.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote