View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #280
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Personal Update

Recently, I have put personal information in this thread because I wanted to give you guys more insight into the personalities of my kids. I felt that the more you know, the easier it is to identify with them. So I'm going to use this "personal information" parameter to brag about the twins for a second.

Recently, the Georgia schools did their required Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT). This is a standardized test the state of Georgia uses to evaluate not only kids performances but the performances of the teachers. This is the same test that almost 200 City of Atlanta teachers got busted for cheating on, by either directly changing answers or allowing answers to be changed with their knowledge (you may have heard about it on the news).

Anyway, Both Bailey and Bear got a perfect score on the math portion of the exam, and Bear also made a perfect score on the essay writing piece.

Bailey and Bear will also be 2 of the 5 school representatives in the county's Pi Fight (a math competition). During the head-to-head practice match held last month, Bear was the last person standing for his school.

Not sure how Brett did yet...

I have to say I'm really proud. Ok, end of the bragging.

Last edited by Breeze : 05-09-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote