View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 01:12 AM   #63
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

February 4, 2014

We are on the road in a league match against Cambridge. They are in 8th in the league and are 5 points out of a playoff spot. We sit in 13th and are 10 points out of a playoff spot.

Lineup
GK - Coughlin
DR - Tomassen
DCR - Artell
DCL - Clowes
DL - Ashton
MR - Ormerod
MC - Weston
ML - Angol
AMCR - Mezague
AMCL - Carrington
STC - Richards

Subs - Mayebi, Joksts, Watson, Bishop, Naylor

1st Half
3' - striker Luke Norris Follows a blocked pass in and taps it into the empty net to give them a 1-0 lead.
32' - Tomassen finds Richards on a long counter attack, he dribbles near the box and blasts one into the left side of the net... GOAL!!! We tie the game 1-1.
46' - On a last moment attack, midfielder Harrison Dunk beats Coughlin from the top right of the box to give them a 2-1 lead.

We trail 2-1 at the half but Coughlin has kept us in the game as we are being outshot 13-5 with 7 of their shots on goal.

2nd Half
51' - Richards crosses from the left wing into the box where Mezague stops it and shoots into the net... GOAL!!! We tie the game 2-2.
64' - Liam Hughes receives a pass in space and the midfielder places a perfect shot into the left side of the net, they take a 3-2 lead.
64' - I bring Naylor in for Ashton and Bishop in for Carrington; I switch Bishop and Richards.
71' - I bring Joksts in for a tired Tomassen.

We go on to lose the game and were dominated the entire game.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote